Thursday 31 October 2013

Soupcan insoles are the best!

Soupcaninsoles are fantastic! I have received my brand new suopcaninsoles which i bought off nuovahealth and gotta say just how really great and helpful they have been for me. The insoles have greatly enhanced my running making running not a pain in the feet anymore but really comfortable. I am quite shocked just how better running has gotten.. i must have really been wearing the worst possible flat insoles before which did no good at all to my feet and exposed my feet to the shocks and jolts which overtime can cause damage and injury.. when i used to run without these cool insoles i would always get a dull pain in my feet which the more i ran would increase meaning i could only run so far until i had to stop.. but now it is a very different story altogether... no more worrying i can run for how ever long i want without my feet giving up before me. I defiantly advise anyone who goes running to go grab a pair of soupcan insoles they do a world of good! Here is a link if you dont know where to find out more about these insoles I am so pleased that I manged to find these insoles... I never realized just how important wearing a good pair of insoles really was until I found out just how much better and more comfortable they make things. These insoles really are the best no doubt about it and too say they only costed me £10 is remarkable really.

No comments:

Post a Comment