Tuesday 11 February 2014

Grow taller? Yes please!

After scouting around (I think that is the right way to put it) the internet.. I went on all sorts of different website trying to find what I was looking for.. which was a simple and effective way to increase my height... after much relentless trawling I finally stumbled upon this guide which told me about shoe lifts.. I came about the concept of elevator shoes before and didn't like that idea because it was so obvious with the huge heels and all that what you were doing was wearing them for extra height but I kinda liked the idea behind shoe lifts more because of the fact you can place in them in your existing shoes and they make no difference to how they look which is rather cool all because they are inside your shoes with no visible signs showing off what your doing! Anyway I thought id try some out for myself so wish me luck. Oh yeah I know there are other ways to grow taller like stretches and what have you but they really didn't take my fancy because I just dont have the enough hours in the day for all of the non sense.... I want height now.. not later on in a couple months maybe... because stretching exercises dont work for everyone only those with bad posture I think.

I will let you know how I get on with these shoe lifts when they actually arrive which should be soon if all goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment